About this platform
This site allows users to access videos or audio from events organised by the British Society for Rheumatology. It also contains eLearning modules.
How the site works
The site has the following features:
- A list of lectures and modules, searchable by Latest, A-Z, Popular or Events.
- Each lecture page has two panels - one showing a video or audio of the speaker, the other showing their presentation slides.
- You can make the speaker panel larger or smaller via the Maximise/Minimise button.
- The lecture page also has a carousel showing all of the slides, along with extra information about the lecture.
- There is a tracking bar which shows you how much of the video or audio you have watched or listened to, and whether you have missed any of the lecture.
- After viewing or listening to the lecture, you can complete a reflective learning form, and then receive a certificate.
- The forms and certificates are stored in your own My CPD area for printing off or downloading. You need to log in to access the My CPD area.
- Remember you need to view or listen to all of the lecture before you can access the reflective learning form.
- As with all video websites, you will need a good broadband connection to view the videos - and you need to stay logged in for the system to track your progress.
If you have problems with the site, please see our Help page.
How the modules work
- Each module is its own online course. It starts with a course homepage, which lists the module title, a contents list, and an explanation panel.
- The course is broken down in to pages or units. Each page can contain text, images, charts, graphics, video or audio, or quizzes/MCQs.
- As you go through the module, a tracking bar shows your progress, and the units get 'ticked' off on a right hand side course summary list.
- At the end of the module, you are redirected to the main eLearning site.
- A record of completed modules is kept in the your My CPD area.
Consent and copyright
The speakers have given their permission for their presentations to be used on the website.
They have confirmed that none of the material has copyright, and can be used on this website - or where permission is required to use copyright material, it has been obtained.
If any user believes there is a problem with consent, copyright or privacy, please send an email to email@example.com
The site has been developed for the British Society for Rheumatology by Inclusive Digital www.inclusivedigital.tv – and operates on the Inclusive eLearning Platform.